Or, more accurately, Plenary Die (there’s only one). Write a list of six questions/tasks like:
- Say one thing you have learned today.
- What would you like to know more about in this topic?
- Ask a student a question about today’s lesson
- What is your homework?
- Say one thing you did well today.
- What can you improve next lesson?
Then get students to come up to the front and roll a die (a big fluffy one would be ideal) and answer the question corresponding to the number they roll. If you can’t get hold of a real die you can roll a digital one (there are bound to be animated ones out there).